On the Political Economy of Organized Crime Is There Much That Can Be Done?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Imbens, Guido W, 1992.
"An Efficient Method of Moments Estimator for Discrete Choice Models with Choice-Based Sampling,"
Econometric Society, pages 1187-1214.
- Imbens, G.W., 1990. "An Efficient Method of Moments Estimator for Discrete Choice Models with Choice-Based Sampling," Discussion Paper 1990-9, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Imbens, G.W., 1991. "An Efficient Method Of Moments Estimator For Discrete Choice Models With Choice-Based Sampling," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1546, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Imbens, G.W., 1990. "An Efficient Method Of Moments Estimator For Descrete Choice Models With Choice-Based Sampling," Papers 9009, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Calfee, John & Winston, Clifford, 1998. "The value of automobile travel time: implications for congestion policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 83-102, July.
- Manski, Charles F & Lerman, Steven R, 1977. "The Estimation of Choice Probabilities from Choice Based Samples," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(8), pages 1977-1988, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Moene, Karl & Torvik, Ragnar, 2003.
"Predator or prey?: Parasitic enterprises in economic development,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 275-294, April.
- Mehlum,H. & Moene,K. & Torvik,R., 2000. "Predator or prey? : parasitic enterprises in economic development," Memorandum 27/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCRIMES ; LAW ; SOCIETY;
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- K14 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Criminal Law
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:calirv:99-00-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .