"Time Consistency of Congestion Tolls"
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Glazer, Amihai, 2000. "Time Consistency of Congestion Tolls," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt22d6v77r, University of California Transportation Center.
- Glazer, Amihai, 1999. "Time Consistency of Congestion Tolls," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1z55v5r8, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Lindsey, 2010. "Reforming Road User Charges: A Research Challenge For Regional Science," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 471-492.
More about this item
KeywordsINVESTMENTS ; GOVERNMENT;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:calirv:98-99-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .