Joseph Stiglitz's Whither Socialism?: An Anti-Hayekian Manifesto
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Roemer, J.E., 1995. "Joseph Stiglitz's Whither Socialism?: An Anti-Hayekian Manifesto," Department of Economics 95-15, California Davis - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsSOCIALISM; CAPITALISM; GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM;
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:caldav:95-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .