"Confidence Sets Centered at James-Stein Estimators--A Surprise Concerning the Unknown Variance Case"
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hwang, J. T. Gene & Ullah, Aman, 1994. "Confidence sets centered at James--Stein estimators : A surprise concerning the unknown-variance case," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 145-156.
- Hwang, J.T. & Ullah, A., 1989. "Confidence Sets Centered At James-Stein Estimators- A Surprise Concerning The Unknown Variance Case," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8909, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takada, Yoshikazu, 1998. "Asymptotic Improvement of the Usual Confidence Set in a Multivariate Normal Distribution with Unknown Variance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 118-130, February.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:caland:92-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smucrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .