The Limiting Distribution of the T Ratio Under a Unit Root
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: The American University in Cairo, Economics and Political Science. 113 Sharia Kasr El Aini Cairo Egypt.|
Web page: http://www.aucegypt.edu/Business/econ/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Abadir, Karim M., 1995. "The Limiting Distribution of the t Ratio Under a Unit Root," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 775-793, August.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Costantini, Mauro & Lupi, Claudio, 2009. "A Characterization of the Dickey-Fuller Distribution, With Some Extensions to the Multivariate Case," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp09055, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2002.
"Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(2), pages 285-318, 06.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 1999. "Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration," International Finance Discussion Papers 655, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2000. "Distributions of Error Correction Tests for Cointegration," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0561, Econometric Society.
- Abadir, Karim M. & Lucas, Andre, 2000. "Quantiles for t-statistics based on M-estimators of unit roots," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 131-137, May.
- Marcus J. Chambers, 2015. "The Calculation of Some Limiting Distributions Arising in Near-Integrated Models with GLS Detrending," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 562-586, 07.
- Chambers, Marcus J, 2013. "The Calculation of Some Limiting Distributions Arising in Near-Integrated Models with GLS Detrending," Economics Discussion Papers 8975, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Richard, 2007. "ARMA Sieve bootstrap unit root tests," Cahiers de recherche 07-05, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised Jul 2009.
- Abadir, Karim M. & Distaso, Walter, 2007. "Testing joint hypotheses when one of the alternatives is one-sided," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 695-718, October.
- K Abadir & W Distaso, "undated". "Testing joint hypotheses when one of the alternatives is one-sided," Discussion Papers 05/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:esx:essedp:727 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rolf Larsson, 1998. "The Order of the Error Term for Moments of the Log Likelihood Ratio Unit Root Test in an Autoregressive Process," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 50(1), pages 29-48, March.
- John Nixon, "undated". "Convergence Analysis of Health Care Expenditure in the EU Countries Using Two Approaches," Discussion Papers 99/3, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Tassos Magdalinos, 2005. "On the inconsistency of the unrestricted estimator of the information matrix near a unit root," Discussion Papers 06/05, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- David Bernstein & Bent Nielsen, 2014. "Asymptotic theory for cointegration analysis when the cointegration rank is deficient," Economics Papers 2014-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cairam:1992-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed