Investment and Productivity Growth - A Survey from the Neoclassical and New Growth Perspectives
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petr Hanel, 2007. "Productivity and innovation: an overview of the issues," Cahiers de recherche 07-22, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Concetta Castiglione, 2012.
"Technical efficiency and ICT investment in Italian manufacturing firms,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(14), pages 1749-1763, May.
- Concetta Castiglione, 2011. "Technical Efficiency and ICT Investment in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Post-Print hal-00682262, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsINVESTMENTS ; PRODUCTIVITY ; ECONOMIC THEORY ; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cagoip:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .