A Review of Studies on Western Canadian Grain Transportation Policies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kerr, W. A. & Fox, G. & Hobbs, J. E. & Klein, K. K., 1991. "A Review of Studies on Western Canadian Grain Transportation Policies," Working Papers 244072, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth H. Norrie & Michael B. Percy, 1983. "Freight Rate Reform and Regional Burden: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Western Freight Rate Proposals," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 325-349, May.
- R. J. MacGregor & J. D. Graham, 1988. "The Impact of Lower Grains and Oilseeds Prices on Canada's Grains Sector: A Regional Programming Approach," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 36(1), pages 51-67, March.
- Klein, K. K. & Fox, G. & Kerr, W. A. & Kulshreshtha, S. N. & Stennes, B., 1991.
"Regional Implications of Compensatory Freight Rates for Prairie Grains and Oilseeds,"
244046, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Kerr, W.A. & Fox, G. & Hobbs, J.E., 1991. "Regional Implications of Compensatory Freight Rates for Prairie Grains and Oilseeds," Papers 3-91, Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Le Roy, Danny G. & Weerahewa, Jeevika & Anderson, David P., 2005. "Disruption in the Supply Chain for Beef and Pork: What Has Happened and What Was NAFTA Doing," North American Agrifood Market Integration Workshop II: Agrifood Regulatory and Policy Integration under Stress, May 2005, San Antonio, Texas 17999, Farm Foundation.
- Hugues Morand & Paul J. Thomassin, 2005. "Changes in Quebec Cropping Practices in Response to a Carbon Offset Market: A Simulation," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 53(4), pages 403-424, December.
- Kenneth H. Norrie, 1983. "Not Much to Crow about: A Primer on the Statutory Grain Freight Rate Issue," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 9(4), pages 434-445, December.
- Klein, K. K. & Corman, J. & Russell, S., 1991. "Feed Freight Assistance: An Analysis of Policy Options," Working Papers 244084, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Danny G. Le Roy & K.K. Klein, 2005. "Mad Cow Chaos in Canada: Was It Just Bad Luck or Did Government Policies Play a Role?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 31(4), pages 381-400, December.
- Giesecke, James A. & Madden, John R., 2013. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, in: Peter B. Dixon & Dale Jorgenson (ed.), Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 379-475, Elsevier.
- MacGregor, R. J., 1988. "Exporter Cooperation in the World Grain Trade," Working Papers 244043, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Kazuhiko Ishiguro & Hajime Inamura, 2001. "Development of ocean carriers' behaviour model focusing on their 'cost and tariff' based on the spatial general equilibrium," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 251-264, July.
More about this item
Keywordssupply ; prices ; management ; economic models;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cagoag:6-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.