The Dairy Component of the FARM Model in Excel Spreadsheat format
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth H. Norrie & Michael B. Percy, 1983. "Freight Rate Reform and Regional Burden: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Western Freight Rate Proposals," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 325-349, May.
- R. J. MacGregor & J. D. Graham, 1988. "The Impact of Lower Grains and Oilseeds Prices on Canada's Grains Sector: A Regional Programming Approach," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 36(1), pages 51-67, March.
- Klein, K. K. & Fox, G. & Kerr, W. A. & Kulshreshtha, S. N. & Stennes, B., 1991.
"Regional Implications of Compensatory Freight Rates for Prairie Grains and Oilseeds,"
244046, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Kerr, W.A. & Fox, G. & Hobbs, J.E., 1991. "Regional Implications of Compensatory Freight Rates for Prairie Grains and Oilseeds," Papers 3-91, Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural policy ; dairy industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cagoag:3-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .