Agricultural Policies and Soil Degradation in Western Canada: An Agro-Ecological Economic Assessment (Report 5: Project Summary)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Townshend, J. & Martin, L. & van Duren, E., 1991. "Review of the Canadian Meat Import Act," Papers 7-91, Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada.
- Karl D. Meilke, 1991. "Methods of Measuring Net Benefits for Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(4), pages 823-834, December.
- Martin, L. & van Duren, Erna & Townshend, Jim & Reenstra-Bryant, Robin, 1991. "Review of the Canadian Meat Import Act," Working Papers 244074, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wiborg, Torben, 2000. "A Comparison of Agricultural Sector Models: CRAM, DRAM, SASM and the KVL Model," Unit of Economics Working papers 24211, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsAGRICULTURAL POLICY; SOIL DEGRADATION;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cagoag:2-95d. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .