User Charges, Snares and Delusions: Another Look at the Literature
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Prescription charges are a tax on sickness but we'd need to find Â£500m to scrap them
by Karen Bloor, Professor of Health Economics and Policy at University of York in The Conversation on 2014-05-15 18:42:53
More about this item
KeywordsHEALTH SERVICES ; COSTS;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:brichs:93:14d. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .