Information and Enforcement in Informal Credit Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Parikshit Ghosh & Debraj Ray, 2016. "Information and Enforcement in Informal Credit Markets," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(329), pages 59-90, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosete, Alfredo, 2016. "Property, Possession, Incorporation: Another Look at Agribusiness Venture Agreements in the Philippines," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2009.
"Observing Unobservables: Identifying Information Asymmetries With a Consumer Credit Field Experiment,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(6), pages 1993-2008, November.
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2004. "Observing unobservables: Identifying information asymmetries with a consumer credit field experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00283, The Field Experiments Website.
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2005. "Observing unobservables: identifying information asymmetries with a consumer-credit field experiment," Proceedings 961, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Dean S. Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2005. "Observing Unobservables: Identifying Information Asymmetries with a Consumer Credit Field Experiment," Working Papers 911, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Zinman, Jonathan, 2007. "Observing Unobservables: Identifying Information Asymmetries with a Consumer Credit Field Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gine, Xavier, 2005. "Access to capital in rural Thailand : an estimated model of formal versus informal credit," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3502, The World Bank.
- Vogelgesang, Ulrike, 2003.
"Microfinance in Times of Crisis: The Effects of Competition, Rising Indebtedness, and Economic Crisis on Repayment Behavior,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 2085-2114, December.
- Ulrike Vogelgesang, 2001. "Microfinance in Times of Crisis: The Effects of Competition, Rising Indebtedness, and Economic Crisis on Repayment Behavior," GK working paper series 2001-06, Post Graduate Programme "Allocation on Financial Markets", University of Mannheim, revised Nov 2001.
- Brown, Martin & Serra-Garcia, Marta, 2011. "The Threat of Exclusion and Relational Contracting," Discussion Papers in Economics 12287, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Brown, M. & Serra Garcia, M., 2010. "Relational Contracting Under the Threat of Expropriation – Experimental Evidence," Discussion Paper 2010-85, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brown, Martin & Serra-García, Marta, 2014. "The Threat of Exclusion and Implicit Contracting," Working Papers on Finance 1407, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Jun 2016.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2007:i:37:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eva Terberger, 2005. "Die Struktur des Finanzsystems und der Finanzierungszugang für kleine Unternehmen," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(4), pages 75-91.
- Giné, Xavier, 2011. "Access to capital in rural Thailand: An estimated model of formal vs. informal credit," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 16-29, September.
- Dorothea Schafer & Boriss Siliverstovs & Eva Terberger, 2010.
"Banking competition, good or bad? The case of promoting micro and small enterprise finance in Kazakhstan,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 701-716.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Boriss Siliverstovs & Eva Terberger, 2005. "Banking Competition, Good or Bad?: The Case of Promoting Micro and Small Enterprise Finance in Kazakhstan," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 479, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pigini, Claudia & Presbitero, Andrea F. & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2016. "State dependence in access to credit," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 17-34.
- Alexander Tedeschi, Gwendolyn, 2006. "Here today, gone tomorrow: Can dynamic incentives make microfinance more flexible?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 84-105, June.
- Jain, Sanjay & Mansuri, Ghazala, 2003. "A little at a time: the use of regularly scheduled repayments in microfinance programs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 253-279, October.
- Hering, Imke & Musshoff, Oliver, 2015. "Dynamic Incentives in Microfinance – What about the Farmers?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204673, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Di Maggio, 2007. "Information sharing in emerging credit markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(37), pages 1-7.
- Shapiro, D.A., 2015. "Microfinance and dynamic incentives," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 73-84.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bosecd:93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iedbuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .