A Dynamic Stochastic Model of choice
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miravete, Eugenio J, 2001. "Quantity Discounts for Time-Varying Consumers," CEPR Discussion Papers 2699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barth, Anne-Kathrin & Graf, Julia, 2011.
"Irrationality rings! - Experimental evidence on mobile tariff choices,"
DICE Discussion Papers
36, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Barth, Anne-Kathrin & Graf, Julia, 2012. "Irrationality rings!: Experimental evidence on mobile tariff choices," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60376, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Eugenio J. Miravete, 2003. "Choosing the Wrong Calling Plan? Ignorance and Learning," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 297-310, March.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, "undated". "Quantity Discounts for Taste-Varying Consumers," Penn CARESS Working Papers e8c875d525675df452b9522a2, Penn Economics Department.
- Miravete, Eugenio J, 2000. "Choosing the Wrong Calling Plan? Ignorance, Learning, and Risk Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 2562, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumption ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bellco:78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .