Durables and Nondurables Consumption: Edidence from Italian Household Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Farr and Maria J. Luengo-Prado, 2001. "The Implications of Lower Down Payments on Consumption Volatility," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 196, Society for Computational Economics.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 2008.
"Credit Constraints In The Market For Consumer Durables: Evidence From Micro Data On Car Loans,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(2), pages 401-436, May.
- Orazio Attanasio & Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 2000. "Credit Constraints in the Market for Consumer Durables: Evidence from Micro Data on Car Loans," NBER Working Papers 7694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario Padula, 2000. "Excess Smoothness and Durable Goods: Evidence from Subjective Expectations Data," CSEF Working Papers 38, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Alessie, Rob & Devereux, Michael P. & Weber, Guglielmo, 1997.
"Intertemporal consumption, durables and liquidity constraints: A cohort analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 37-59, January.
- Rob Alessie & Michael Devereux & Guglielmo Weber, 1993. "Intertemporal consumption, durables and liquidity constraints: a cohort analysis," IFS Working Papers W93/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- A Börsch-Supan & A Brugiavini, 2001.
"Savings: the policy debate in Europe,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 116-143, Spring.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Brugiavini, Agar, 2000. "Savings: The Policy Debate in Europe," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 01-14, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Agar Brugiavini, 2002. "Savings: The Policy Debate in Europe," MEA discussion paper series 02018, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Attanasio, Orazio P., 1995.
"The intertemporal allocation of consumption: theory and evidence,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 39-56, June.
- Orazio P. Attanasio, 1994. "The Intertemporal Allocation of Consumption: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumption ; capital market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:banita:184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .