Japanese Corporate Tax Polcy And Direct Investment Abroad
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, A.J. & McAleer, M., 1990.
"The effects of misspecification in estimating the percentiles of some two- and three-parameter distributions,"
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM),
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 197-202.
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, J. & Mcaleer, M., 1989. "The Effects Of Misspecification In Estimating The Percentiles Of Some Two -And Three-Parameter Distributions," ISER Discussion Paper 0196, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, A.J. & Mcaleer, M., 1989. "The Effects Of Misspecification In Estimating The Percentiles Of Some Two -And Three-Parameter Distributions," Papers 185, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Bai, J. & Jakeman, A.J. & Mcaleer, M., 1989. "A New Approach To Maximum Likelihood Estimation Of The Three-Paramater Gamma And Weibull Distributions," Papers 191, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy ; investments ; capital movements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aunaec:204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dranuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .