Unemployment Persistence Mechanisms and Stabilisation Policy: Greece on the Way to EMU
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Demopoulos, G.D. & Kapopoulos, P.T. & Lazaretou, S., 1998. "Unemployment Persistence Mechanisms and Stabilisation Policy: Greece on the Way to EMU," DEOS Working Papers 100, Athens University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
KeywordsUNEMPLOYMENT ; ECONOMIC INTEGRATION;
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:athebu:100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/auebugr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .