Consequences of the Manipulation of Lindahl Correspondence: An Example
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alkan, A. & Sertel, M.R., 1988. "Pretend-but-perform contracts in sharecropping," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 397-423.
- Corchon, Luis & Silva, Jose Luis, 1994. "Manipulation in oligopoly," MPRA Paper 20073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic equilibrium ; efficiency ; microeconomics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:alican:33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfalies.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .