Time Preference and Factor Mobility in an OLG Model with Land
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Michel & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2000.
"Economic integration and growth under intergenerational financing of human-capital formation,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 275-294, October.
- Michel, P. & Vidal., J.-P., 1998. "Economic Integration and Growth under Intergenerational Financing of Human Capital Formation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9809, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michel, P. & Vidal, J.-P., 1999. "Economic Integration and Growth under Intergenerational Financing of Human Capital Formation," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a55, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
More about this item
KeywordsCAPITAL; LAND; FINANCIAL MARKET; INTERNATIONAL FINANCE;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aixmeq:96a02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .