Strategic Commercial Policy Revisited: A Supply Function Equilibrium Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Laussel, Didier, 1992. "Strategic Commercial Policy Revisited: A Supply-Function Equilibrium Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 84-99, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holmberg, Pär & Philpott, Andrew, 2012. "Supply Function Equilibria in Networks with Transport Constraints," Working Paper Series 945, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 10 Aug 2015.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Murat Usman, 2004.
"Incompletely informed policymakers and trade policy in oligopolistic industries,"
University of Manchester, vol. 72(3), pages 283-297, June.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Murat Usman, 2003. "Incompletely Informed Policymakers and Trade Policy in Oligopolistic Industries," Research Papers 2003_06, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Aitor Ciarreta & María Espinosa, 2010.
"Market power in the Spanish electricity auction,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 42-69, February.
- Aitor Ciarreta & María Paz Espinosa, 2003. "Market Power In The Spanish Wholesale Electricity Market," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Xavier Vives, 2011.
"Strategic Supply Function Competition With Private Information,"
Econometric Society, vol. 79(6), pages 1919-1966, November.
- Xavier Vives, 2008. "Strategic Supply Function Competition with Private Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 2410, CESifo Group Munich.
- Xavier Vives, 2009. "Strategic Supply Function Competition with Private Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1736, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vives, Xavier, 2008. "Strategic supply function competition with private information," IESE Research Papers D/774, IESE Business School.
- Vives, Xavier, 2008. "Strategic Supply Function Competition with Private Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 6960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Vives, 2009. "Strategic Supply Function Competition with Private Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 2856, CESifo Group Munich.
- Abolmassov Aleksandr & Kolodin Denis, 2003. "Structural changes in Russian electricity market," EERC Working Paper Series 01-016e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Bourjade, Sylvain, 2009.
"Strategic price discounting and rationing in uniform price auctions,"
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 23-27, October.
- Bourjade, Sylvain, 2003. "Strategic Price Discounting and Rationing in Uniform Price Auctions," MPRA Paper 7260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Bulut, Harun & Koray, Semih, 2008. "Competition and Regulation Via Supply and Demand Functions in Oligopolistic-Oligopsonistic Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12930, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Adilov, Nodir, 2012. "Strategic use of forward contracts and capacity constraints," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 164-173.
- Massimo Motta & Michele Polo, "undated". "Product differentiation and endogenous mode of competition," Working Papers 134, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:71:y:2018:i:c:p:83-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Mesa, 2009. "Piecemeal Oligopoly, Exchange Rate Uncertainty, and Trade Policy," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, November.
- Ciarreta Antuñano, Aitor & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2005. "A Supply Function Competition Model for the Spanish Wholesale Electricity Market," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-18, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Aitor Ciarreta & Carlos Gutiérrez-Hita, 2012. "Collusive behaviour under cost asymmetries when firms compete in supply functions," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 195-219, July.
- repec:kap:jincot:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10842-016-0235-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Polo & Piero Tedeschi, "undated". "Equilibrium and Renegotiation in Delegation Games," Working Papers 116, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Kohler, Philippe & O. Moore, Michael, 2003. "Domestic Welfare Effects of Foreign Strategic Trade Policies," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 18, pages 573-586.
- S. Lael Brainard & David Martimort, 1996. "Strategic Trade Policy Design with Asymmetric Information and Public Contracts," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 81-105.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic equilibrium ; uncertainty ; commercial policy ; supply;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aixmeq:90a05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.