Tax Reform and Tax Yield in Malawi
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayoki, Milton & Obwona, Marios & Ogwapus, Moses, 2005. "Tax Reforms and Domestic Revenue Mobilization in Uganda," MPRA Paper 80328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ayoki, Milton & Obwona, Marios & Ogwapus, Moses, 2008. "The Revenue Effects of Uganda’s Tax Reforms, 1989-2008," MPRA Paper 78842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTAX SYSTEMS ; ECONOMETRIC MODELS ; FISCAL POLICY ; AFRICA;
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:afrirc:81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aerccke.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .