Foreign Aid and ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE IN TANZANIA
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louise Grenier & Andrew McKay & Oliver Morrissey, "undated". "Determinants of Exports and Investment of Manufacturing Firms in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 98/5, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
More about this item
KeywordsFOREIGN AID ; EXCHANGE RATE ; PUBLIC EXPENDITURES ; INVESTMENTS ; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:afrirc:61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aerccke.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .