The Impact of Government R&D - Some Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersen, Anne Kaag, 2000. "Regional Economic Consequences Of Increased State Activity In Western Denmark," ERSA conference papers ersa00p400, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsRESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ; PRODUCTIVITY Business. Fuglesangs Alle 4. DK-8210 Aarhus V -Denmark. 20p.;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aascbu:99-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .