Differences between Financial Systems in Europe: Consequences for EMU
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buscher, Herbert S. & Stirböck, Claudia & Tykvová, Tereza & Westerheide, Peter, 2000. "Unterschiede im Transmissionsweg geldpolitischer Impulse: Eine Analyse für wichtige Exportländer Baden-Württembergs in der Europäischen Währungsunion," ZEW Dokumentationen 00-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 2000.
"Trade credit in Italy: Evidence from individual firm data,"
- Giuseppe Marotta, 2000. "Trade credit in Italy: Evidence from individual firm data," Heterogeneity and monetary policy 0006, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Carlo Monticelli, 2000. "Structural Asymmetries and the Optimal Monetary Policy Instrument of the European Central Bank," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 49-71, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-1999-05-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-1999-05-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fra:franaf:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reinhard H. Schmidt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwffmde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .