What Constitutes a Financial System in General and the German Financial System in Particular?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Hackethal & Reinhard H Schmidt, 2005. "Vers une mutation structurelle du système bancaire allemand ?," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 78(1), pages 125-169.
- Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2012.
"Financing technology-based small firms in Europe: what do we know?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 179-205, July.
- Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2012. "Financing technology-based small firms in Europe: what do we know?," Post-Print halshs-00606802, HAL.
- Hryckiewicz, Aneta, 2014. "Originators, traders, neutrals, and traditioners – various banking business models across the globe. Does the business model matter for financial stability?," MPRA Paper 55118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bülbül, Dilek & Schmidt, Reinhard H. & Schüwer, Ulrich, 2013. "Savings banks and cooperative banks in Europe," SAFE White Paper Series 5, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FIN-2003-07-13 (Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fra:franaf:111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reinhard H. Schmidt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwffmde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .