Synopsis of Food security in a world of natural resource scarcity: The role of agricultural technologies:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baldos, Uris Lantz & Thomas Hertel, 2014.
"Bursting the Bubble: A Long Run Perspective on Crop Commodity Prices,"
GTAP Working Papers
4574, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Baldos, Uris Lantz C. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2014. "Bursting the Bubble: A Long Run Perspective on Crop Commodity Prices," Working papers 283566, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- World Bank, 2017. "ICT in Agriculture (Updated Edition)," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 27526.
- Díaz-Bonilla, Eugenio, 2017. "Food security stocks: Economic and operational issues:," IFPRI book chapters, in: Bouët, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David (ed.), Agriculture, development, and the global trading system: 2000– 2015, chapter 8, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shenggen Fan, 2016. "A Nexus Approach to Food, Water, and Energy: Sustainably Meeting Asia’s Future Food and Nutrition Requirements," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 55(4), pages 297-311.
- Lambrecht, Isabel & Vanlauwe, Bernard & Maertens, Miet, 2014. "Integrated soil fertility management: from concept to practice in eastern DR Congo," Working Papers 180062, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Guy M. Robinson & Doris A. Carson, 2015. "The globalisation of agriculture: introducing the Handbook," Chapters, in: Guy M. Robinson & Doris A. Carson (ed.), Handbook on the Globalisation of Agriculture, chapter 1, pages 1-28, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robinson, Sherman & Mason d'Croz, Daniel & Islam, Shahnila & Cenacchi, Nicola & Creamer, Bernardo & Gueneau, Arthur & Hareau, Guy & Kleinwechter, Ulrich & Mottaleb, Khondoker & Nedumaran, Swamikannu &, 2015. "Climate change adaptation in agriculture: Ex ante analysis of promising and alternative crop technologies using DSSAT and IMPACT:," IFPRI discussion papers 1469, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang, 2017. "Climate change and agriculture under CO2 fertilization effects and farm level adaptation: Where do the models meet?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 195(C), pages 556-571.
- Claudia Ringler & Menaal Ebrahim, 2015. "Policy Nook: "Climate Change and Water: What Can Economics Tell Us?"," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(03), pages 1-7.
- Komarek, Adam M. & Koo, Jawoo & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike & You, Liangzhi, 2018. "Spatially-explicit effects of seed and fertilizer intensification for maize in Tanzania," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 158-165.
- Allison Marie Loconto & Anne Sophie Poisot & Pilar Santacoloma, 2016. "Innovative markets for sustainable agriculture," Post-Print hal-01350829, HAL.
- Thornton, Philip K. & Whitbread, Anthony & Baedeker, Tobias & Cairns, Jill & Claessens, Lieven & Baethgen, Walter & Bunn, Christian & Friedmann, Michael & Giller, Ken E. & Herrero, Mario & Howden, Mar, 2018. "A framework for priority-setting in climate smart agriculture research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 161-175.
- Shenggen Fan, 2020. "Reflections of Food Policy Evolution over the Last Three Decades," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 42(3), pages 380-394, September.
- Cenacchi, Nicola & Lim, Youngah & Sulser, Timothy B. & Islam, Shahnila & Mason-Dâ€™Croz, Daniel & Robertson, Richard D. & Kim, Chang-Gil & Wiebe, KeithÂ D., 2016. "Climate change, agriculture, and adaptation in the Republic of Korea to 2050: An integrated assessment," IFPRI discussion papers 1586, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Athanasios Petsakos & Guy Hareau & Ulrich Kleinwechter & Keith Wiebe & Timothy B Sulser, 2018. "Comparing modeling approaches for assessing priorities in international agricultural research," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 145-156.
- Van Loon, Jelle & Woltering, Lennart & Krupnik, Timothy J. & Baudron, Frédéric & Boa, Maria & Govaerts, Bram, 2020. "Scaling agricultural mechanization services in smallholder farming systems: Case studies from sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia, and Latin America," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 180(C).
- Cenacchi, Nicola, 2014. "Drought risk reduction in agriculture: A review of adaptive strategies in East Africa and the Indo-Gangetic plain of South Asia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1372, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- van Dijk, Michiel & Morley, Tomas & van Loon, Marloes & Reidsma, Pytrik & Tesfaye, Kindie & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2020. "Reducing the maize yield gap in Ethiopia: Decomposition and policy simulation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 183(C).
- Global Commission on Adaptation, 2019. "Adapt Now," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 32362.
- DÃaz-Bonilla, Eugenio, 2014. "On food security stocks, peace clauses, and permanent solutions after Bali:," IFPRI discussion papers 1388, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Renato Vargas & Pamela Escobar & Maynor Cabrera & Javier Cabrera & Violeta Hernández & Vivian Guzmán & Martin Cicowiez, 2017. "Climate risk and food security in Guatemala," Working Papers MPIA 2017-01, PEP-MPIA.
- Tafadzwanashe Mabhaudhi & Vimbayi G. P. Chimonyo & Albert T. Modi, 2017. "Status of Underutilised Crops in South Africa: Opportunities for Developing Research Capacity," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-21, September.
- Khondoker A. Mottaleb & Roderick M. Rejesus & MVR Murty & Samarendu Mohanty & Tao Li, 2017. "Benefits of the development and dissemination of climate-smart rice: ex ante impact assessment of drought-tolerant rice in South Asia," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 22(6), pages 879-901, August.
- Raffaello Cervigni & Michael Morris, 2016. "Confronting Drought in Africa’s Drylands [Affronter la sécheresse dans les zones arides de l’Afrique]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 23576.
- Robinson, Sherman & Mason d'Croz, Daniel & Islam, Shahnila & Sulser, Timothy B. & Robertson, Richard D. & Zhu, Tingju & Gueneau, Arthur & Pitois, Gauthier & Rosegrant, Mark W., 2015. "The International Model for Policy Analysis of Agricultural Commodities and Trade (IMPACT): Model description for version 3:," IFPRI discussion papers 1483, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; Natural resource management; Natural resources; Agricultural technology; commodities; trade; food supply; climate change; technological changes; commodity markets; resource management; economic development; prices; nutrition; malnutrition;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:issbrf:81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.