Climate change implications for water resources in the Limpopo River Basin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beintema, Nienke M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes, 1998. "Educating agricultural researchers: a review of the role of African universities," EPTD discussion papers 36, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gert-Jan Stads & Nienke M. Beintema, 2009. "Public Agricultural Research in Latin America and the Caribbean: Investment and Capacity Trends," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 33378, Inter-American Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2014. "Climate Change and Water Resources Planning, Development, and Management in Zimbabwe," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24096, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; hydrology; Irrigation; Limpopo River Basin; Water resources;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-07-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-07-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-07-17 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .