Rural finance and poverty alleviation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dufhues, Thomas & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2005. "Outreach of credit institutes and households' access constraints to formal credit in Northern Vietnam," Research in Development Economics and Policy (Discussion Paper Series) 8535, Universitaet Hohenheim, Department of Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences in the Tropics and Subtropics.
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Lorica, Mylene H., 2002. "Improving developing country food security through aquaculture development--lessons from Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 125-141, April.
- Adjognon, Serge G. & Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda O. & Reardon, Thomas A., 2017. "Agricultural input credit in Sub-Saharan Africa: Telling myth from facts," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 93-105.
- Giné, Xavier, 2011. "Access to capital in rural Thailand: An estimated model of formal vs. informal credit," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 16-29, September.
- World Bank, 2002. "Poverty in Bangladesh : Building on Progress," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15303, The World Bank.
- Kasarjyan, Milada, 2011. "Improving the functioning of the rural financial markets of Armenia," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 62, number 62, December.
- Zeller, Manfred & Sharma, Manohar, 2000. "Many borrow, more save, and all insure: implications for food and micro-finance policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 143-167, April.
- Mukesh Sud & Craig VanSandt, 2015. "Identity Rights: A Structural Void in Inclusive Growth," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 589-601, December.
- Sharma, Manohar P., 2004.
"Community-driven development and scaling-up of microfinance services,"
FCND discussion papers
178, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sharma, Manohar, 2004. "Community-driven development and scaling-up of microfinance services," FCND briefs 178, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Fukui, Ryu, 2003. "Innovations in Microfinance in Southeast Asia," Discussion Papers DP 2003-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jutting, Johannes P., 2004. "Do Community-based Health Insurance Schemes Improve Poor People's Access to Health Care? Evidence From Rural Senegal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 273-288, February.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:77:d:62175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muriel Gilardone & Isabelle Guérin & Jane Palier, 2002. "The weight of institutions on women's capabilities," Post-Print halshs-00421839, HAL.
- World Bank, 2008. "Multisectoral Approaches to Addressing Malnutrition in Bangladesh : The Role of Agriculture and Microcredit," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7965, The World Bank.
- Jain, Sanjay & Mansuri, Ghazala, 2003. "A little at a time: the use of regularly scheduled repayments in microfinance programs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 253-279, October.
- Johannes I. F. Henning & Henry Jordaan, 2016. "Determinants of Financial Sustainability for Farm Credit Applications—A Delphi Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Nyemeck, J.B. & Gockowski, James & Nkamleu, Guy Blaise, 2008. "The Role of Credit Access in Improving Cocoa Production in West African Countries," 2007 Second International Conference, August 20-22, 2007, Accra, Ghana 52095, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Diagne, Aliou & Zeller, Manfred, 2001. "Access to credit and its impact on welfare in Malawi:," Research reports 116, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Naveen K Shetty, 2008. "The Microfinance Promise in Financial Inclusion and Welfare of the Poor: Evidence from Karnataka, India," Working Papers 205 Keyword : Banking, Mi, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Alex Winter-Nelson & Anna A. Temu, 2005. "Liquidity constraints, access to credit and pro-poor growth in rural Tanzania," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(7), pages 867-882.
- Mejeha, Remy O. & Nwachukwu, Ifeanyi N., 2008. "Microfinance Institutions in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 13711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Namboodiri, N.V., 2005. "Agricultural Credit and Indebtedness," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 60(3).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fprepo:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.