The Macro-Prudential Authority: Powers, Scope and Accountability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Wolf, 2010.
"Diversification at financial institutions and systemic crises,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 373-386, July.
- Wagner, W.B., 2006. "Diversification at Financial Institutions and Systemic Crises," Discussion Paper 2006-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Claudio Borio, 2011.
"Implementing the Macroprudential Approach to Financial Regulation and Supervision,"
Chapters,in: The Financial Crisis and the Regulation of Finance, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Borio, C., 2009. "Implementing the macroprudential approach to financial regulation and supervision," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 13, pages 31-41, September.
- Masciandaro, Donato, 2009. "Politicians and financial supervision unification outside the central bank: Why do they do it?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 124-146, June.
- Masciandaro, Donato & Quintyn, Marc & Taylor, Michael W., 2008. "Inside and outside the central bank: Independence and accountability in financial supervision: Trends and determinants," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 833-848, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Turner, 2016. "Macroprudential policies, the long-term interest rate and the exchange rate," BIS Working Papers 588, Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:bis:bisbpc:94-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva & Adriana Soares Sales & Wagner Piazza Gaglianone, 2013. "Financial stability in Brazil," Chapters,in: Stability of the Financial System, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jean-Pierre Landau, 2016. "A liquidity-based approach to macroprudential policy," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Macroprudential policy, volume 86, pages 147-156 Bank for International Settlements.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2016. "Macroprudential policy," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 86, March.
- Itai Agur & Sunil Sharma, 2013. "Rules, Discretion, and Macro-Prudential Policy," IMF Working Papers 13/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Bennani, T. & Després, M. & Dujardin, M. & Duprey, T. & Kelber, A., 2014. "Macroprudential framework:key questions applied to the French case," Occasional papers 9, Banque de France.
- Knot, K., 2014. "Governance of macroprudential policy," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 18, pages 25-32, April.
- János Kálmán, 2016. "Bank resolution as a new MNB function – resolution of MKB BankAdministrative law aspects of the macroprudential regulation and supervision of the financial intermediary system – normativity, organisat," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 15(3), pages 27-50.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgsps:sp203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration). General contact details of provider: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.