Bankruptcy and reorganisation procedures for cross-border banks in the EU: Towards an integrated approach to the reform of the EU safety net
No abstract is available
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- MarÃa Nieto & Garry J. Schinasi, 2007.
"EU Framework for Safeguarding Financial Stability; Towards An Analytical Benchmark for Assessing its Effectiveness,"
IMF Working Papers
07/260, International Monetary Fund.
- María J. Nieto & Garry J. Schinasi, 2008. "EU framework for safeguarding financial stability: Towards an analytical benchmark for assessing its effectiveness," Banco de Espa�a Occasional Papers 0801, Banco de Espa�a.
- Eva Hüpkes, 2009. "Special bank resolution and shareholders' rights: balancing competing interests," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 277-301, July.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & George G. Kaufman, 2007. "Cross-border banking: challenges for deposit insurance and financial stability in the European Union," Working Paper 2006-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Rosa Maria Lastra, 2003. "Cross-Border Bank Insolvency: Legal Implications in the Case of Banks Operating in Different Jurisdictions in Latin America," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 79-110, March.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & Larry D. Wall, 2002. "The major supervisory initiatives post-FDICIA: Are they based on the goals of PCA? Should they be?," Working Paper 2002-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mayes, David G. & Nieto, María J. & Wall, Larry, 2008.
"Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: Is Prompt Corrective Action partly the solution?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 232-257, September.
- David G. Mayes & María J. Nieto & Larry Wall, 2008. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: Is Prompt Corrective Action partly the solution?," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0819, Banco de Espa�a.
- María J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2006. "Preconditions for a successful implementation of supervisors' prompt corrective action: Is there a case for a banking standard in the European Union?," Working Paper 2006-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgsps:sp186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.