Should Monetary Policy Respond to Asset Price Bubbles? Revisiting the Debate
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sushil Wadhwani, 2008. "Should Monetary Policy respond to Asset Price Bubbles? Revisiting the Debate," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
References listed on IDEAS
- Orazio Mastroeni, 2001. "Pfandbrief-style products in Europe," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The changing shape of fixed income markets: a collection of studies by central bank economists, volume 5, pages 44-66 Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. P. Agenor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2013.
"Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy, and Financial Stability,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(3), pages 198-243, September.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Koray Alper & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 154, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Koray Alper & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2012. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Papers 1228, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Papers Series 237, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Grydaki, Maria & Bezemer, Dirk, 2013. "The role of credit in the Great Moderation: A multivariate GARCH approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4615-4626.
- Paul A Wachtel, 2011. "Central Banking for the 21st Century: An American Perspective," Chapters,in: Post-Crisis Growth and Integration in Europe, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andrew Filardo & Hans Genberg, 2010.
"Monetary Policy Strategies in the Asia and Pacific Region: What Way Forward?,"
- Filardo, Andrew & Genberg, Hans, 2010. "Monetary Policy Strategies in the Asia and Pacific Region: What Way Forward?," ADBI Working Papers 195, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Andrew Filardo & Hans Genberg, 2010. "Monetary Policy Strategies in the Asia and Pacific Region : What Way Forward?," Finance Working Papers 23011, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Phillip Anthony O’Hara, 2011. "International Subprime Crisis and Recession: Emerging Macroprudential, Monetary, Fiscal and Global Governance," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(1), pages 1-17, March.
- David Cobham, 2012.
"The past, present, and future of central banking,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 729-749, WINTER.
- David Cobham, 2012. "The past, present and future of central banking," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1205, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Cobham, David, 2012. "The past, present and future of central banking," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-50, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Canuto, Otaviano, 2011.
"How Complementary Are Prudential Regulation and Monetary Policy?,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 60, pages 1-7, June.
- Otaviano Canuto, 2011. "How Complementary Are Prudential Regulation and Monetary Policy?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10089, The World Bank.
- Booth, Philip, 2014. "Monetary policy, asset prices and financial institutions," Annals of Actuarial Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 9-41, March.
- Howard Davies, 2009. "Pricking Bubbles in the Wind: Could Central Banks Have Done More to Head Off the Financial Crisis?," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 42(4), pages 387-396.
- Paul Wachtel, 2011. "Central Banking for the 21st Century: An American Perspective," Working Papers 11-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Iana Liadze & Ray Barrell & Professor E. Philip Davis, 2010. "Calibrating macroprudential policy," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 354, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-01-31 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-31 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-01-31 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgsps:sp180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration). General contact details of provider: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.