Should Monetary Policy Respond to Asset Price Bubbles? Revisiting the Debate
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sushil Wadhwani, 2008. "Should Monetary Policy respond to Asset Price Bubbles? Revisiting the Debate," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
References listed on IDEAS
- Orazio Mastroeni, 2001. "Pfandbrief-style products in Europe," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The changing shape of fixed income markets: a collection of studies by central bank economists, volume 5, pages 44-66 Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grydaki, Maria & Bezemer, Dirk, 2013. "The role of credit in the Great Moderation: A multivariate GARCH approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4615-4626.
- R. P. Agenor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2013.
"Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy, and Financial Stability,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(3), pages 198-243, September.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Koray Alper & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 154, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Koray Alper & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2012. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Papers 1228, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Papers Series 237, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Paul A Wachtel, 2011. "Central Banking for the 21st Century: An American Perspective," Chapters,in: Post-Crisis Growth and Integration in Europe, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andrew Filardo & Hans Genberg, 2010.
"Monetary Policy Strategies in the Asia and Pacific Region : What Way Forward?,"
Finance Working Papers
23011, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Filardo, Andrew & Genberg, Hans, 2010. "Monetary Policy Strategies in the Asia and Pacific Region: What Way Forward?," ADBI Working Papers 195, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Andrew Filardo & Hans Genberg, 2010. "Monetary Policy Strategies in the Asia and Pacific Region: What Way Forward?," Working Papers id:3139, eSocialSciences.
- Phillip Anthony O’Hara, 2011. "International Subprime Crisis and Recession: Emerging Macroprudential, Monetary, Fiscal and Global Governance," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(1), pages 1-17, March.
- David Cobham, 2012.
"The past, present, and future of central banking,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 729-749, WINTER.
- David Cobham, 2012. "The past, present and future of central banking," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1205, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Cobham, David, 2012. "The past, present and future of central banking," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-50, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Booth, Philip, 2014. "Monetary policy, asset prices and financial institutions," Annals of Actuarial Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 9-41, March.
- Iana Liadze & Ray Barrell & Professor E. Philip Davis, 2010. "Calibrating macroprudential policy," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 354, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Canuto, Otaviano, 2011.
"How Complementary Are Prudential Regulation and Monetary Policy?,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 60, pages 1-7, June.
- Otaviano Canuto, 2011. "How Complementary Are Prudential Regulation and Monetary Policy?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10089, The World Bank.
- Paul Wachtel, 2011. "Central Banking for the 21st Century: An American Perspective," Working Papers 11-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-01-31 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-31 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-01-31 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgsps:sp180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration). General contact details of provider: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/ .