Banking Regulation and Supervision in Japan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maximilian J.B. Hall, 2004.
"Basel II: panacea or a missed opportunity?,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 57(230), pages 215-264.
- Shaw, Ming-fu & Chang, Juin-jen & Chen, Hung-Ju, 2013.
"Capital adequacy and the bank lending channel: Macroeconomic implications,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 121-137.
- Shaw, Ming-fu & Chang, Juin-jen & Chen, Hung-Ju, 2012. "Capital Adequacy and the Bank Lending Channel: Macroeconomic Implications," MPRA Paper 41056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saadaoui, Zied, 2008. "Capital standards and banking stability in emerging countries: an empirical approach," MPRA Paper 25464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Arestis & Panicos Demetriades & Bassam Fattouh, 2003.
"Financial Policies and the Aggregate Productivity of the Capital Stock: Evidence from Developed and Developing Economies,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 217-242, Spring.
- Philip Arestis & Panicos Demetriades & Bassam Fattouh, 2002. "Financial Policies and the Aggregate Productivity of the Capital Stock: Evidence from Developed and Developing Economies," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_362, Levy Economics Institute.
- Drake, Leigh & Hall, Maximilian J.B. & Simper, Richard, 2009. "Bank modelling methodologies: A comparative non-parametric analysis of efficiency in the Japanese banking sector," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Maximilian Hall, 1999. "Deposit Insurance Reform in Japan: Better Late Than Never?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 211-242, May.
- Reszat, Beate, 2003. "Japan?s Financial Markets: The Lost Decade," HWWA Discussion Papers 231, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Lütz, Susanne, 2003. "Convergence within National Diversity: A Comparative Perspective on the Regulatory State in Finance," MPIfG Discussion Paper 03/7, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Vitols, Sigurt, 1995. "Inflation versus central bank independence? Banking regulation and financial stability in the US and Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 95-312, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgsps:sp139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration). General contact details of provider: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .