The importance of the tax system in determining the marginal cost of funds
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ahmed, Shaghil & Croushore, Dean, 1995. "The Importance of the Tax System in Determining the Marginal Cost of Funds," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 50(2), pages 173-181.
- Shaghil Ahmed & Dean Croushore, 1994. "The importance of the tax system in determining the marginal cost of funds," Working Papers 94-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ahmed, S. & Croushore, D., 1992. "The Importance of the Tax System in Determining the Marginal Cost of Funds," Papers 9-92-8, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation ; Expenditures; Public;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:92-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .