Tests of the relation between money and output in the real business cycle model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Behzad T. Diba & Seonghwan Oh, 1988.
"Have money-stock fluctuations had a liquidity effect on expected real interest rates?,"
88-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Behzad T. Diba & Seonghwan Oh, 1988. "Have Money-Stock Fluctuations Had a Liquidity Effect on Expected Real Interest Rates," UCLA Economics Working Papers 534, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles ; Money supply ; Production (Economic theory);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:87-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .