A narrative analysis of post-World War II changes in federal aid
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Robert P. Inman, 2013.
"Macro fiscal policy in economic unions: states as agents,"
13-40, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Inman, Robert P., 2014. "Macro fiscal policy in economic unions: states as agents," Working Papers 14-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert P. Inman, 2013. "Macro Fiscal Policy in Economic Unions: States as Agents," NBER Working Papers 19559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy ; American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-10-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PBE-2012-10-06 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:12-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .