Remarks at the fifth Data Management Strategies and Technologies Workshop
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- McAndrews, James J., 2014. "Remarks at the Fifth Data Management Strategies and Technologies Workshop," Speech 131, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer Credit Panel (CCP); data innovation; data stewardship; Survey of Consumer Expectations (SCE);
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2014-03-22 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MAC-2014-03-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsp:129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .