Dealer Balance Sheets and Corporate Bond Liquidity Provision
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon Y. Liao & Tony Zhang, 2020. "The Hedging Channel of Exchange Rate Determination," International Finance Discussion Papers 1283, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jérôme Dugast & Semih Üslü & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2019.
"A Theory of Participation in OTC and Centralized Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
25887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dugast, Jerome & Uslu, Semih & Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2019. "A Theory of Participation in OTC and Centralized Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 14258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jérôme Dugast & Semih Üslü & Pierre-Olivier Weil, 2019. "A Theory of Participation in OTC and Centralized Markets," Working Papers hal-02303959, HAL.
- Aramonte, Sirio & Szerszeń, Paweł J., 2020. "Cross-market liquidity and dealer profitability: Evidence from the bond and CDS markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 51(C).
- Bicu-Lieb, Andreea & Chen, Louisa & Elliott, David, 2020. "The leverage ratio and liquidity in the gilt and gilt repo markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 48(C).
- Breckenfelder, Johannes & Ivashina, Victoria, 2021. "Bank balance sheet constraints and bond liquidity," Working Paper Series 2589, European Central Bank.
- Coen, Patrick & Coen, Jamie, 2019. "A structural model of interbank network formation and contagion," Bank of England working papers 833, Bank of England.
- Rischen, Tobias & Theissen, Erik, 2021. "Underpricing in the euro area bond market: New evidence from post-crisis regulation and quantitative easing," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 46(C).
- Ranaldo, Angelo & Schaffner, Patrick & Vasios, Michalis, 2021. "Regulatory effects on short-term interest rates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 750-770.
- Lara, José Luis & López-Gallo, Fabrizio & Lord, Stefano & Romero, Alberto, 2021. "Effects of the international regulatory reforms over market liquidity of Mexican sovereign debt," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
- Goel, Tirupam & Lewrick, Ulf & Tarashev, Nikola, 2020.
"Bank capital allocation under multiple constraints,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 44(C).
- Tirupam Goel & Ulf Lewrick & Agnė Nikola Tarashev, 2017. "Bank capital allocation under multiple constraints," BIS Working Papers 666, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hugues Dastarac, 2020. "Market Making and Proprietary Trading in the US Corporate Bond Market," Working papers 754, Banque de France.
More about this item
Keywordsbond liquidity; dealer constraints; regulation;
All these keywords.
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednls:87195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.