Policy evaluation in the presence of outsourcing: global competitiveness versus political feasibility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2007. "Policy Evaluation In The Presence Of Outsourcing: Global Competitiveness Versus Political Feasibility," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 219-234, July.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J . Wall, 2006. "Policy Evaluation in the Presence of Outsourcing : Global Competitiveness versus Political Feasibility," Working Papers 06-13 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1988. "Unionized oligopoly and international trade policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3-4), pages 217-234, May.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1986. "Illegal Immigration: The Host-Country Problem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 56-71, March.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1986.
"Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(2), pages 383-406.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1983. "Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly," NBER Working Papers 1236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Wall, Howard J., 2005.
"Oligopoly and Outsourcing,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1892, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2005. "Oligopoly and Outsourcing [Oligopoly and OUtsourcing]," Working Papers 05-09 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Jagdish Bhagwati & Arvind Panagariya, 2004. "The Muddles over Outsourcing," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 93-114, Fall.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard A. Brecher, 1974. "Minimum Wage Rates and the Pure Theory of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(1), pages 98-116.
- Brecher, Richard A., 1974. "Optimal commercial policy for a minimum-wage economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 139-149, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alina Hagiu & Emilia Clipici, 2009. "The National And The European Union Business Environment In The Context Of The Knowledge-Based Economy," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
More about this item
KeywordsContracting out; Labor market;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2006-01-01 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2006-01-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INT-2006-01-01 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2005-074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.