Policy evaluation in the presence of outsourcing: global competitiveness versus political feasibility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2007. "Policy Evaluation In The Presence Of Outsourcing: Global Competitiveness Versus Political Feasibility," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 219-234, July.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J . Wall, 2006. "Policy Evaluation in the Presence of Outsourcing : Global Competitiveness versus Political Feasibility," Working Papers 06-13 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1988. "Unionized oligopoly and international trade policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3-4), pages 217-234, May.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2005.
"Oligopoly and Outsourcing
[Oligopoly and OUtsourcing]," Working Papers 05-09 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1986. "Illegal Immigration: The Host-Country Problem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 56-71, March.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1986.
"Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 101(2), pages 383-406.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1983. "Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly," NBER Working Papers 1236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jagdish Bhagwati & Arvind Panagariya, 2004. "The Muddles over Outsourcing," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 93-114, Fall.
- Richard A. Brecher, 1974. "Minimum Wage Rates and the Pure Theory of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(1), pages 98-116.
- Brecher, Richard A., 1974. "Optimal commercial policy for a minimum-wage economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 139-149, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alina Hagiu & Emilia Clipici, 2009. "The National And The European Union Business Environment In The Context Of The Knowledge-Based Economy," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
More about this item
KeywordsContracting out ; Labor market;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-01-01 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2006-01-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INT-2006-01-01 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2005-074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .