Regime changes and monetary stagflation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, Shujaat & Knotek, Edward S., 2015.
"Drifting inflation targets and monetary stagflation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 39-54.
- Knotek, Edward S. & Khan, Shujaat, 2014. "Drifting Inflation Targets and Monetary Stagflation," Working Paper 1426, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 18 Nov 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Recessions ; Monetary policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-05-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FDG-2006-05-27 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2006-05-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-05-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrw:rwp06-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .