A new social compact: how university engagement can fuel innovation
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Higher - Economic aspects;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2006-10-14 (Education)
- NEP-ENE-2006-10-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2006-10-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-INO-2006-10-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-SOG-2006-10-14 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-06-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .