Does distance still matter? the information revolution in small business lending?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keeton, William & Kahn, George A. & Schroeder, Linda & Weiner, Stuart E., 2003. "The role of community banks in the U.S. economy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 15-43.
- Rebecca Zarutskie & Tiantian Yang, 2016. "How Did Young Firms Fare during the Great Recession? Evidence from the Kauffman Firm Survey," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Entrepreneurial Businesses: Current Knowledge and Challenges, pages 253-290 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Yeager, 2002. "Community bank performance in the presence of county economic shocks," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2002-11, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- M. Idriss GHODBANE, 2002. "Centralization Versus Decentralization in Credit Lending," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Étienne Wasmer & Philippe Weil, 2002.
"Financial Fragility, Business Creation and Job Destruction,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 68(1), pages 185-202.
- Etienne Wasmer & Philippe Weil, 2002. "Financial Fragility, Business Creation and Job Destruction," Post-Print hal-01017720, HAL.
- Etienne WASMER & Philippe WEIL, 2002. "Financial Fragility, Business Creation and Job Destruction," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2002026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Etienne Wasmer & Philippe Weil, 2002. "Financial Fragility, Business Creation and Job Destruction," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8983, Sciences Po.
- Zarutskie, Rebecca & Yang, Tiantian, 2015. "How Did Young Firms Fare During the Great Recession? Evidence from the Kauffman Firm Survey," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-85, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert DeYoung & Anne Gron & Andrew Winton, 2005. "Risk overhang and loan portfolio decisions," Working Paper Series WP-05-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jeremy C. Stein, 2000. "Information Production and Capital Allocation: Decentralized vs. Hierarchical Firms," NBER Working Papers 7705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Pajarinen, Mika, 2001. "Financial Systems and Venture Capital in Nordic Countries: A comparative Study," Discussion Papers 774, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ridhwan, M.M. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 2008. "Regional development and monetary policy : a review of the role of monetary unions, capital mobility and locational effects," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Andrew P. Meyer & Timothy J. Yeager, 2001. "Are small rural banks vulnerable to local economic downturns?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 25-38.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall business ; Bank loans;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhpr:679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .