Stock market dispersion and real economic activity: evidence from quarterly data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara McKiernan, 1998. "Monetary disturbance or financial market collapse: tests of two theories of the Great Depression," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 133-144.
- John Haltiwanger & Steven J. Davis, 1999.
"On the Driving Forces behind Cyclical Movements in Employment and Job Reallocation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1234-1258, December.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1996. "On the Driving Forces Behind Cyclical Movement, in Employment and Job Reallocation," NBER Working Papers 5775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario Fortin & Abdelkrim Araar, 1997.
"Sectoral shifts, stock market dispersion and unemployment in Canada,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 829-839.
- Fortin, M. & Abdelkrim, A., 1993. "Sectoral Shifts, Stock Market Dispersion and Unemployment in Canada," Cahiers de recherche 93-05, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
KeywordsStock market ; Unemployment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhma:90-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.