The quality of rural education in the Midwest
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dermot J. Hayes & Daniel M. Otto & John D. Lawrence, 1996.
"Pork Production in Iowa: An Industry at a Crossroads,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
96-bp10, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Dermot J. Hayes & Daniel M. Otto & John D. Lawrence, 1996. "Pork Production in Iowa: An Industry at a Crossroads," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 96-bp10, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Gollehon, Noel R. & Caswell, Margriet & Ribaudo, Marc & Kellogg, Robert L. & Lander, Charles & Letson, David, 2000. "Confined Animal Production And Manure Nutrients," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36382, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Vukina, Tomislav & Roka, Fritz M. & Palmquist, Raymond B., 1996. "Swine Odor Nuisance: Voluntary Negotiation, Litigation, and Regulation: North Carolina's Experience," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1).
- Letson, David & Gollehon, Noel R., 1996. "Confined Animal Production and the Manure Problem," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(3).
- V. James Rhodes, 1995. "The Industrialization of Hog Production," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 107-118.
- Hurt, Christopher, 1994. "Industrialization in the Pork Industry," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(4).
More about this item
KeywordsEducation ; Middle West ; Rural areas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhas:re-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.