U.S. regional trade with Canada in the first five years of free trade
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jack L. Hervey, 1995. "Foreign trade and the U.S. economy," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Mar.
- Jack L. Hervey & William A. Strauss, 1987. "The international value of the dollar: an inflation-adjusted index," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jan, pages 17-28.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhas:gl-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .