Advancing Macroprudential Policy Objectives : a speech At the Office of Financial Research and Financial Stability Oversight Council's 4th Annual Conference on Evaluating Macroprudential Tools: Complementarities and Conflicts, Arlington, Virginia, January 30, 2015
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose M Berrospide & Ricardo Correa & Linda S Goldberg & Friederike Niepmann, 2017.
"International Banking and Cross-Border Effects of Regulation: Lessons from the United States,"
International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(2), pages 435-476, March.
- Jose M. Berrospide & Ricardo Correa & Linda S. Goldberg & Friederike Niepmann, 2016. "International Banking and Cross-Border Effects of Regulation : Lessons from the United States," International Finance Discussion Papers 1180, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jose Berrospide & Ricardo Correa & Linda Goldberg & Friederike Niepmann, 2016. "International Banking and Cross-border Effects of Regulation: Lessons from the United States," NBER Working Papers 22645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose M. Berrospide & Ricardo Correa & Linda S. Goldberg & Friederike Niepmann, 2016. "International banking and cross-border effects of regulation: lessons from the United States," Staff Reports 793, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Diego L. Puente M., 2016. "The Oxford Handbook of Banking , 2nd edn , by Allen N. Berger , Philip Molyneux and John O.S. Wilson ( Oxford University Press , Oxford , 2014 ), pp. 1104 ," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(299), pages 674-676, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgsq:833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.