The financial accelerator and the credit channel
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Boeckx & P. Ilbas & M. Kasongo Kashama & M. de Sola Perea & Ch. Van Nieuwenhuyze, 2015. "Interactions between monetary and macroprudential policy," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue ii, pages 7-29, september.
- Jiménez, Gabriel & Ongena, Steven & Peydró, José-Luis & Saurina, Jesús, 2010.
"Credit supply - Identifying balance-sheet channels with loan applications and granted loans,"
Working Paper Series
1179, European Central Bank.
- Jiménez, Gabriel & Ongena, Steven & Peydró, José Luis & Saurina, Jesús, 2010. "Credit Supply: Identifying Balance-Sheet Channels with Loan Applications and Granted Loans," CEPR Discussion Papers 7655, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Steven Ongena & José-Luis Peydró & Jesús Saurina, 2010. "Credit supply: identifying balance-sheet channels with loan applications and granted loans," Working Papers 1030, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Aysun, Uluc & Hepp, Ralf, 2013.
"Identifying the balance sheet and the lending channels of monetary transmission: A loan-level analysis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2812-2822.
- Uluc Aysun & Ralf Hepp, 2011. "Identifying the balance sheet and lending channels of monetary transmission: A loan-level analysis," Working Papers 2011-01, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- James P. Gander, 2012. "Firm debt structure, firm size and risk volatility in US industrial firms," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 387-393, March.
- Chava, Sudheer & Gallmeyer, Michael & Park, Heungju, 2015. "Credit conditions and stock return predictability," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 117-132.
- Leroy, Aurélien, 2014. "Competition and the bank lending channel in Eurozone," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 296-314.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P. & Daniilidis, Ioannis & Delis, Manthos D., 2014.
"Bank procyclicality and output: Issues and policies,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 58-83.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Ioannis, Daniilidis & Manthos, Delis, 2013. "Bank procyclicality and output: Issues and policies," MPRA Paper 50830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2019.
"Winter is possibly not coming: Mitigating financial instability in an agent-based model with interbank market,"
LEM Papers Series
2019/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2019. "Winter is possibly not coming : mitigating financial instability in an agent-based model with interbank market," Sciences Po publications 14, Sciences Po.
- Yang, Jun & Shao, Hanhua, 2016. "Impact of bank competition on the bank lending channel of monetary transmission: Evidence from China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 468-481.
- Gabriel Barros Tavares Peixoto & Gabriel Caldas Montes, 2014. "Risk-Taking Channel, Bank Lendingchannel And The “Paradox Of Credibility”: Empirical Evidence For Brazil," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 030, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:eee:finsta:v:39:y:2018:i:c:p:104-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Palle Sørensen, 2015. "Credit policies before and during the financial crisis," CREATES Research Papers 2015-49, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Troy A. Davig & Craig S. Hakkio, 2010. "What is the effect of financial stress on economic activity," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 35-62.
- Cantero-Saiz, Maria & Sanfilippo-Azofra, Sergio & Torre-Olmo, Begoña & López-Gutiérrez, Carlos, 2014. "Sovereign risk and the bank lending channel in Europe," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-20.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:139:y:2019:i:c:p:185-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Montes, Gabriel Caldas & Peixoto, Gabriel Barros Tavares, 2014. "Risk-taking channel, bank lending channel and the “paradox of credibility”," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 82-94.
- Garyn Tan, 2019. "Beyond the zero lower bound: negative policy rates and bank lending," DNB Working Papers 649, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Breitenlechner, Max & Scharler, Johann & Sindermann, Friedrich, 2016. "Banks’ external financing costs and the bank lending channel: Results from a SVAR analysis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 228-246.
- Gabriel Caldas Montes & Caroline Cabral Machado, 2013. "Credibility and the credit channel transmission of monetary policy theoretical model and econometric analysis for Brazil," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(4), pages 469-492, August.
- repec:bok:journl:v:22:y:2016:i:4:p:76-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:dumas-00879876 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:71:y:2018:i:c:p:234-246 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial markets ; Economic development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgsq:296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryan Wolfslayer) or (Keisha Fournillier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.