"Low-for-Long" Interest Rates and Net Interest Margins of Banks in Advanced Foreign Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Demiralp & J. Eisenschmidt & T. Vlassopoulos, 2017. "Negative interest rates, excess liquidity and bank business models: Banks’ reaction to unconventional monetary policy in the euro area," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1708, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Belke Ansgar & Dreger Christian, 2019.
"Did Interest Rates at the Zero Lower Bound Affect Lending of Commercial Banks? Evidence for the Euro Area,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 239(5-6), pages 841-860, October.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger, 2019. "Did interest rates at the zero lower bound affect lending of com-mercial banks? Evidence for the Euro area," ROME Working Papers 201907, ROME Network.
- Arteta, Carlos & Kose, Ayhan & Stocker, Marc & Taskin, Temel, 2016.
"Negative Interest Rate Policies: Sources and Implications,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arteta,Carlos & Kose,Ayhan & Stocker,Marc & Taskin,Temel, 2016. "Negative interest rate policies : sources and implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7791, The World Bank.
- Carlos Arteta & M. Ayhan Kose & Marc Stocker & Temel Taskin, 2016. "Negative Interest Rate Policies: Sources and Implications," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1609, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Carlos Arteta & M. Ayhan Kose & Marc Stocker & Temel Taskin, 2016. "Negative interest rate policies: Sources and implications," CAMA Working Papers 2016-52, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stefan Kerbl & Michael Sigmund, 2016. "From low to negative rates: an asymmetric dilemma," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 32, pages 120-137.
- Madaschi, Christophe & Pablos Nuevo, Irene, 2017. "The profitability of banks in a context of negative monetary policy rates: the cases of Sweden and Denmark," Occasional Paper Series 195, European Central Bank.
- Ampudia, Miguel & Heuvel, Skander Van den, 2018. "Monetary policy and bank equity values in a time of low interest rates," Working Paper Series 2199, European Central Bank.
- Michael Brei & Claudio Borio, 2019.
"Bank intermediation activity in a low interest rate environment,"
BIS Working Papers
807, Bank for International Settlements.
- Borio, Claudio & Brei, Michael & Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2019. "Bank intermediation activity in a low interest rate environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 13980, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudio Borio & Boris Hofmann, 2017.
"Is Monetary Policy Less Effective When Interest Rates Are Persistently Low?,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Jonathan Hambur & John Simon (ed.), Monetary Policy and Financial Stability in a World of Low Interest Rates,
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Claudio Borio & Boris Hofmann, 2017. "Is monetary policy less effective when interest rates are persistently low?," BIS Working Papers 628, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bofinger, Peter & Schnabel, Isabel & Feld, Lars P. & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Wieland, Volker, 2017. "Für eine zukunftsorientierte Wirtschaftspolitik. Jahresgutachten 2017/18," Annual Economic Reports / Jahresgutachten, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung, volume 127, number 201718.
- Borio, Claudio & Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2017.
"Monetary policy and bank lending in a low interest rate environment: Diminishing effectiveness?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(PB), pages 217-231.
- Claudio Borio & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2017. "Monetary policy and bank lending in a low interest rate environment: diminishing effectiveness?," BIS Working Papers 612, Bank for International Settlements.
- Russell Wong & Cathy Zhang & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2017. "Lending Relationships, Banking Crises and Optimal Monetary Policies," 2017 Meeting Papers 152, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gerlach, Jeffrey R. & Mora, Nada & Uysal, Pinar, 2018. "Bank funding costs in a rising interest rate environment," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 164-186.
- Andreas Jobst & Huidan Huidan Lin, 2016. "Negative Interest Rate Policy (NIRP); Implications for Monetary Transmission and Bank Profitability in the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 16/172, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "France; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/228, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas Scheiber & Maria Antoinette Silgoner & Caroline Stern, 2016. "The development of bank profitability in Denmark, Sweden and Switzerland during a period of ultra-low and negative interest rates," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 8-28.
- David M. Arseneau, 2017. "How Would US Banks Fare in a Negative Interest Rate Environment?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-030, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised Mar 2017.
- Feng, Guohua & Wang, Chuan, 2018. "Why European banks are less profitable than U.S. banks: A decomposition approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 1-16.
- repec:chb:bcchsb:v26c02pp013-042 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgin:2016-04-11-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryan Wolfslayer ; Keisha Fournillier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.