The effects of exchange rate variability on output and employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William H. Branson, 1981. "The OPEC Surplus and U.S.-LDC Trade," NBER Working Papers 0791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitchell A. Heskel & Robert B. Pinkham & Doris M. Robinson, 1982. "The Empirical Consumption-Wage Bill Ratio," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 5(1), pages 66-77, October.
- Kaldor, Nicholas [Lord], 1976. "Inflation and Recession in the World Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(344), pages 703-714, December.
- Darity, William Jr., 1982. "On the long-run outcome of the Lewis-Nurkse international growth process," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 271-278, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gil-Pareja, Salvador & Llorca-Vivero, Rafael & Martínez-Serrano, José Antonio, 2008. "Trade effects of monetary agreements: Evidence for OECD countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 733-755, May.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:476-490 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .