The behavior of monetary aggregates in major industrialized countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Driskill, Robert & McCafferty, Stephen, 1982. "Spot and forward rates in a stochastic model of the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3-4), pages 313-331, May.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Hodrick, Robert J, 1980. "Forward Exchange Rates as Optimal Predictors of Future Spot Rates: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 829-853, October.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 1976. "Rational Expectations and the Natural Rate Hypothesis: Some Consistent Estimates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 43-52, January.
- Callier, Philippe, 1981. "Speculation, interest arbitrage, and the forward foreign exchange rate of the Canadian dollar: Updated evidence," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 293-299.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J., 1980.
"Formulating and estimating dynamic linear rational expectations models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 7-46, May.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1979. "Formulating and estimating dynamic linear rational expectations models," Working Papers 127, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Callier, Philippe, 1980. " Speculation and the Forward Foreign Exchange Rate: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(1), pages 173-176, March.
- Fair, Ray C, 1970. "The Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Models with Lagged Endogenous Variables and First Order Serially Correlated Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 507-516, May.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Nerlove, Marc & Grether, David M. & Carvalho, José L., 1979. "Analysis of Economic Time Series," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125157506 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Kohlhagen, Steven W, 1979. "Testing for the Role of Speculation in the Forward Exchange Market: Some Problems If There are Fisherian Expectations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(4), pages 608-610, November.
- Cumby, Robert E. & Huizinga, John & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1983.
"Two-step two-stage least squares estimation in models with rational expectations,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 333-355, April.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Robert E. Cumby & John Huizinga, 1983. "Two-Step Two-Stage Least Squares Estimation in Models with Rational Expectations," NBER Technical Working Papers 0011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans R. Stoll, 1968. "An Empirical Study of the Forward Exchange Market under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rate Systems," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 1(1), pages 55-78, February.
- Richard D. Haas, 1974. "More Evidence on the Role of Speculation in the Canadian Forward Exchange Market," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 7(3), pages 496-501, August.
- Dooley, Michael P & Isard, Peter, 1980. "Capital Controls, Political Risk, and Deviations from Interest-Rate Parity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 370-384, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .