Taxation and intergenerational transfers with family size heterogeneity: do parents with more children prefer higher taxes?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hess, Gregory D & Orphanides, Athanasios, 1996. "Taxation and Intergenerational Transfers with Family-Size Heterogeneity: Do Parents with More Children Prefer Higher Taxes?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 162-177, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakobsson, Niklas, 2009. "Why do you want lower taxes? Preferences regarding municipal income tax rates," Working Papers in Economics 345, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:94-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .