Plant shutdowns, compositional effects, and procyclical labor productivity: the stylized facts for auto assembly plants
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatterjee, Santanu, 2005.
"Capital utilization, economic growth and convergence,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2093-2124, December.
- Santanu Chatterjee, 2003. "Capital Utilization, Economic Growth and Convergence," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 41, Society for Computational Economics.
- Joe Mattey & Steven Strongin, 1997. "Factor utilization and margins for adjusting output: evidence from manufacturing plants," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 3-17.
- Nakajima, Tomoyuki, 2005. "A business cycle model with variable capacity utilization and demand disturbances," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1331-1360, July.
- J. Beaulieu & Joe Mattey, 1998. "The Workweek of Capital and Capital Utilization in Manufacturing," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 199-223, October.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor productivity ; Plant shutdowns;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:94-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FRB Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.