Paying for school: an overview of charter school finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Cummins & Anne Findlay & Cassie Higgins & Mark Petticrew & Leigh Sparks & Hilary Thomson, 2008. "Reducing inequalities in health and diet: findings from a study on the impact of a food retail development," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(2), pages 402-422, February.
- Steven Cummins & Anne Findlay & Cassie Higgins & Mark Petticrew & Leigh Sparks & Hilary Thomson, 2008. "Reducing Inequalities in Health and Diet: Findings from a Study on the Impact of a Food Retail Development," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 40(2), pages 402-422, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation - Economic aspects;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-01-31 (Education)
- NEP-URE-2009-01-31 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfcw:2008-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .